City Assist



Find Answers Page - Initial Screen


How do I report a water leak?

Irrigation leaks in medians and parks should be reported to 805-570-6902 or online HERE . All other...

How can I obtain a humane animal trap.

Please contact Santa Barbara County Animal Control at 805- 963-1513.

How do I reserve a picnic area at Goleta Beach Park?

For more information and to make a reservation at Goleta Beach Park, contact the County of Santa...

Does the Library have Internet Access for public use?

For inquiries about the library, please call the library directly at 805-964-7878 or visit their...

I have a business in Goleta. Do I need a Business License?

For more information on the City's business license program, please click here.

How do I report a down traffic sign?

Please contact Public Works at 805-968-6769 or report this online using our City Assist portal...

How can I get information on the salaries paid to City employees?

Information about City employee salaries can be found on the City website HERE .

How do I get electricity service?

You can contact Southern California Edison online at or call 800-655-4555.

What is the schedule for Goleta TV?

Channel 19 broadcasts City Council Meetings live on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 1:30...

Who do I contact with green waste questions?

City of Goleta residents and businesses receive green waste service from Marborg. Visit them online...